AZ Critter Getters

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring is in the air!!!


Ahhh, It's starting to warm up again. It was 81 yesterday. Spring training baseball will be starting soon and the flowers will be starting to bloom and the birds and the bees will be doing their things too. I love this time of year. There are some real cool pic's of some bugs here at this link: http://www.pctonline.com/PCT-2010-photo-contest-finalists.aspx It is from a photo contest. I didn't enter anything but I'm on the search for a good opportunity to snap a photo so I might enter next time. I did get a shot of the kids next to a couple of critters we just got. We have gotten 4 raccoons from this property in Scottsdale and the homeowner thinks there are still more so we are getting back out there this week to set some more traps and catch some more critters. We are also working on another job in Phoenix, where we think we have a ringtail in an attic. We just set traps today so we'll see what we have tomorrow. We are keeping pretty busy and It looks like we will only be getting busier. I am hoping to hire another tech here in the next month or two and get this other truck back on the road. But first I have to drop a few hundy on a A.C. condenser for the s-10. I have signed up with a S.E.O. company out of California. It is not to expensive and if they deliver, it will be well worth it. I'm looking at landing on the first page of www.google.com when people search for key words such as, exterminator, rodent control, pest control, bee removal, bedbug control, wildlife control, roof rats, rat control, animal removal and skunk removal. These are just a few of my key words and phrases. I am going to dive into this marketing thing this year and see if we can't get some more traffic to our site's at www.azcrittergetter.com and www.ourbugguy.com I just received confirmation from U.P.S. and a tracking code for our 100 yard signs. I hope I can place one in your yard!!! If you would like a discount on your service, allow us to place a yard sign in your yard for one month. We would really appreciate it and for your generosity we will save you money$$$. It's a win-win!!!!! We would love to place one in all of the cities we service, such as, The East Valley, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Queen Creek, Santan Valley, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and anywhere else. Well, I've got to run for now, but remember to keep the sunblock on!!! Critter OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment