AZ Critter Getters

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where does the time go???


Oops, I haven't been blogging to much here lately. Please forgive me, I have been pretty busy!!! ( That's okay, nobody really reads this anyway) We are already into the 3rd week of March and things have been picking up at a steady pace!!! I have had to outfit our newest service truck and I have been doing several proposals and inspections. It feels good to be getting out and getting dirty. Don't get me wrong, I like the office work too, but this time of year, I could spend the entire day out in the field. It is so nice out!!! I really need to focus on some marketing here foe the spring. I intend to add another tech this spring and some new additional accounts would help the process along. Well, I have to run. I have to go check on some skunk trapping and tie up some loose ends because our techs are going to be at a skill training seminar tomorrow. I hope ya'll have a great week and I look forward to doing this again soon!!! Don't forget to tell a friend and get a free service for yourself. They can look us up at www.azcrittergetter.com or www.ourbugguy.com Also...Don't forget to..... Keep the sunblock on and the greasy side down!!!! Critter OUT............

No comments:

Post a Comment