AZ Critter Getters

Friday, January 2, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here we are.... in 2015 and almost 17 years later.....

Well here it is, January 2nd 2015. We are heading into our 17th year as a company and we have a positive outlook for the year ahead!!! We are a full service Pest, Termite, and Wildlife control company now. We acquired our termite license last summer and have been addressing termite issues in full force. The pests and wildlife have been keeping us very busy too!!! I hope to post a lot more blogs this year. As I don't think I posted any last year and only a few the year prior. Well the big story going into the holiday was this bear on the loose running around the Southeast Valley. As I returned to work after the new year, I see the Arizona Game and Fish Dept. caught it and returned it back to the wild. I am glad to see all ended well!!! The first bug story I heard for the year was a cockroach story. A local news station did a story about a guy renting a hotel room and it is full of roaches and the hotel management wasn't doing anything about it..... They should call Critter Getter Pest Control!!! I hear they are good at getting critters!!! Well, I am going to keep it short today. As I am just getting back into this blogging thing and don't want to over do it this early in the year. I am sure there will be a time when I may get a little long winded, but for now I will just say if you have any pest, termite or wildlife issues we are just a click or call away... 480-984-2660 or www.ourbugguy.com I like to finish with " keep the sunblock on" but today I think sunblock is not going to be really necessary. I think it's only going to be around 50 degrees today. Hope your 2015 is a GREAT ONE!!! Critter OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment