AZ Critter Getters

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kitty Kitty Saved

Well hello, I missed the opportunity to post a blog yesterday. I had been doing so good too..... I was quite busy yesterday doing some termite work and other inspections. I ran across this happy ending story. A kitty is saved from a storm drain in Tempe. Glad to see it ended well. Ok, I don't have to much to say today other then have a fun and safe weekend. If you have critter issues be sure to call Critter Getter Pest Control. One call does it all....BUGS, BIRDS, BEES, RODENTS, TERMITES, and WILDLIFE.... We are here to help! You can find us at www.azcrittergetter.com or call us at 480-984-2660. Hey, don't forget to "keep the sunblock on!" It's going to be a warm one this weekend. Critter OUT!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/tempe/2015/01/16/tempe-police-save-cat-trapped-in-storm-drain/21892829/

No comments:

Post a Comment