AZ Critter Getters

Thursday, January 27, 2011

WOW....Ranked #1



WOW, This is FANTASTIC!!!!, Today I checked out where CRITTER GETTER PEST & WILDLIFE was landing on google and drum roll please.......Number 1 on the organic search list. WOW #1 I couldn't believe it!!!! This SEO stuff is crazy I say, just crazy!!!! With the search" pest control mesa, az" we are landing near the top of the 1st page just under the paid advertisers. I couldn't believe it. I had to pinch myself. My son was like "WOW dad that's cool!!!" I keep checking to see if it was a flook, and every time, BAM there it is, still at the top!!!! SWEET!!! So whatever I'm doing is working and I just need to figure out how to do it better so we land on more searches on the 1st page. It all depends on what the clients search criteria is. That's the hard part to figure out. Everyone searches the internet differently. Some search one way and some search another. There are the misspelled searches and the specific searches. I got the specific thing down. you can't be more specific than typing in http://www.azcrittergetter.com/ but if you type in "Critter Getter pest control, we'll pop up too. But if you just type in "Critter Getter" there are a bunch of us. In Ohio, or Florida, But we are the only true CRITTER GETTERS in Arizona. Some may try to ride on our coat tails but they come up short. When it comes to getting critters, we are your one stop critter getting shop!!!! You name it, we'll nab it. We are here to help!!!! CRITTER GETTER PROTECTS PEOPLE, HOMES, & PROPERTY!!! For all your pest and wildlife needs call us at 480-984-2660 or look us up at http://www.ourbugguy.com/ We provide service to the East Valley, West Valley, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Phoenix the surrounding cities. We get BUGS, BEES, BIRDS, RATS, GOPHERS, SNAKES, SKUNKS, SCORPIONS and a whole lot more. If you need anything just give us a call, our friendly staff is standing by. You can reach us @ 480-984-2660 or 602-578-8363.... Remember to keep the sunblock on!!!! Critter OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment