AZ Critter Getters

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pest Control Links

Good morning blog readers, Today I'm going to attempt to try some links in my blog to see if it can increase the traffic to the site. Have you seen the video of my son getting some bees? The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmnWCfWxGOU He does a great job!!! He is our up and coming Critter Getter. He so wants to go on some more bee services. He loves the line of work we are in and looks forward to some more fun adventures. I also found a good article on termite inspections. I wanted to share that link with you as well. It is right here, click on this, http://pct.texterity.com/pct/201101?sub_id=6ovfbP1fLp0g#pg60. Okay,So if you check these out and have any questions, feel free to look us up at www.azcrittergetter.com or call us in the East Valley at 480-984-2660 or our Metro Phoenix Area # is 602-578-8363. I have a lot on my plate today. Busy is good in my opinion!!! I think I'm going to try to market the www.ourbugguy.com website heavy this year and see if it can generate some good leads. Well, I have a few proposals I have to get out, so if there is no additional issues to discuss, I call this meeting adjourned!!! Remember to keep the sunblock on!!!! Critter OUT!!!! P.S. We can get all your Critters, BIG or Small...... Bees, Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Scorpions, Snakes, Skunks, and a whole lot more!!!! Have a GREAT day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment