AZ Critter Getters

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BEE CAREFUL!!!



Hello, Well you know its spring by all the bee attacks and bee calls we have been getting. Just yesterday a guy got the snot stung out of him. Has to be one of the worst feelings!!! I am lucky, When I have thousands of bees around me, I have a bee suite on and I feel safe. When a bystandard get nailed by bees, Run Forest...RUN!!! Go indoors as quick as you can!!! If you have any issues with bees, Call the Critter Getters, we'll get rid of the threat safely and keep you out of harms way. We are here to help!!! We are just a click or call away!!! DON'T BEE A HERO, Call us to save the day.... 480-984-2660 or http://www.azcrittergetter.com/ Here is a link to a story on the news last night. Have a great day and remember, KEEP THE SUN BLOCK ON!!! Critter OUIT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment